The XX Women’s International Freeride Camp 2014 was XX Freeriders first arranged event, which proved a great success. Our hearts are full of sled-happiness and we can’t wait to organize plenty more of XX rides.
What are we doing at the ladies rides?
- Learn new skills. Practicing side-hilling, pow-carving, uphill and downhill turning, tree riding and how to get unstuck.
- Speak about technical tip and avalanche safety.
- Have a relaxed learning atmosphere on the snowmobile.
- Boost ladies confidence on the sled and refine current skills.
- Have a great time together!
This site will continuously be updated with upcoming events.
How to join
It’s easy to join our events.
We use a sign up service called Simple Sign Up. Simple Signup is a web based service that makes it easy for you to sign up.
In connection to our events we always inform about pricing and explain how you use the service to join in.